The Prepper’s Pantry: Nutritional Bulk Food Prepping to Maintain a Healthy Diet and a Strong Immune System to Survive Any Crisis
by Ted Riley
Do you know how to stay healthy in the face of an emergency? Prepare now to keep your immune system on your side, no matter what happens tomorrow. Studies have shown that less than half of Americans are prepared for an emergency, but as the Covid-19 pandemic has demonstrated, we never know what’s round the corner: life as we know it can change in just a matter of days. The chances of being stuck in our homes for long periods of time are greater than ever, and when disaster strikes, it can be difficult to get hold of crucial supplies. Preparation, therefore, is vital, but this means more than stashing toilet rolls and tins of beans. Adequate preparation means stocking up for good health, and not just for basic survival.
- Do you know what foods to prioritize to protect your immune system in a health crisis?
- Are you aware of how to store different food items to preserve their nutritional content for months?
- Is your stock cupboard truly ready if a new health risk emerges tomorrow?
- The #1 way to stay healthy, no matter what disaster is thrown your way
- Solid nutritional foundations for good health and strong immunity
- The importance of immune health in the event of an emergency
- 4 crucial food preparation techniques you’ll need to adopt in order to stock your pantry efficiently
- A fool-proof guide to shopping, preparing, and storing your stocks for safe-keeping
- What cupboard essentials you should get a hold of now, and how to prolong their shelf-life
- Lost skills previous generations had down to a fine art, yet how you can pick these up once again